Rules for Shelter Rental:
1. The rental fee must be paid in full within (14) days prior to the event to guarantee reservation. (or 3 if completing online)
2. The renter is responsible for cleaning the shelter once they are finished. This includes: wiping off the tables, removing all decorations, and also pick up and throw away all trash. A trash hopper is provided.
3. No alcohol/drugs are permitted in the park.
4. The facility and surrounding park area closes at 10PM unless a special event is scheduled sponsored by the village.
5. Parking is allowed in designated areas only. No driving or parking on the grass or trails.
6. The use of sound amplifying equipment will be monitored to ensure noise levels are comfortable for all other park users.
7. The user is responsible for all quests, caters, vendors, and service providers associated with their event and shall abide by the rules. Any damages to the site or building is the liability of the renter and may result in denied use in the future, as well as, additional charges.